On January 12 and 13, I will instructing Freedom Personal Development’s Reading Smart- Speed Reading Workshop – at the Doubletree Hotel in Oakbrook, IL.
In the 7-hour Reading Smart Speed Reading Workshop, you are GUARANTEED to:
– Double your reading speed
– Increase the amount of information you comprehend
– Learn 15 proven strategies for reading faster on paper and screen
– Decrease your existing reading workload by 70%
Date: January 12 and 13, Wednesday and Thursday
Time: 1:00 – 4:30 pm (both days)
This general outline provides time for interactivity and eyes-on exercises where you work to achieve YOUR personal best.
– 5 Reasons Why You May Be Overwhelmed
– 5 Common Misconceptions that Increase Your “To Read” Pile (and 6 Strategies to Reduce it!)
– What Your Reading Speed is Right Now
– What Your Reading Speed Means
– 10 Reading Myths (and their Truths)
– 3 Most Common Habits that Reduce Reading Speed
– 13 Methods to Read More Effectively (that are NOT taught in schools)
– 3 Simple Ways to Read Better and Faster On Paper AND On-Screen
– Top 10 Reading Distractions (and How to Reduce Them!)
– Making Your Reading Pile More Quality
– 3 Types of Comprehension and When to Use Them
– Cheat Reading (aka “Finding the Important Information Quickly!”)
Enroll online or by phone 888-233-0407
See you all at the workshop January 12 and 13, 2011.