* You will be selling and teaching the most sought after business skills in America.
* You will give high impact presentations to groups of 5 to 150 people.
* You will develop and maintain relationships with our training clients.
* Have an Entrepreneurial Spirit
* Be Teachable
* Be Goal Oriented
* Live with Passion and a Positive Attitude
We do not feel these requirements are “fluff.” They are simply the way we live and the way we work. There are those who claim to possess these requirements, and there are those that exude them. Which are you? If these requirements are already a part of your life, we will be very excited to talk with you!
Talents and Skills:
The ideal candidate has these talents and skills or is extremely motivated to learn them.
* Jaw dropping presentation skills
* Mastery of the entire sales process: inside and outside
* Proven independence and self-discipline
* Excellent time management, goal setting, and organizational skills
New speakers can expect to earn $60k to $100k per year (base plus bonus). Veterans in our business earn between $100k and $250k. We encourage all staff members to take 3 to 5 weeks of vacation each year.
Freedom Personal Development provides training and personal development to organizations across North America.
Our clients range from family-owned businesses to Fortune 500 companies. We are in our 12th year of business, and are rapidly growing. Philosophically, we believe in delivering freedom to ourselves as well as to our clients.
We operate around five Core Values: Integrity, Joy, Freedom, Excellence, and Profitability.
Our focus is delivering: Memory Training, Goal Setting, Time Management, Attitude Management, Speed Reading, Effective Communication, and every level of Sales Training. We not only teach these skills, we live them everyday, professionally and personally.
For additional info, check us out at: http://www.deliverfreedom.com/
We receive thousands of resumes each year. A personal cover letter and a phone call will help us get to know you better, and will benefit us both as we begin the interview process.