by Jana Owen on September 6, 2012
Though I have decided not to bring a computer, I will be journaling and blogging when I cross paths with a capable internet opportunity. Who knows when and how often this will be. I do hope many of you will follow ..I hope to have some interesting pharmacy technician certification online insights and stories for you.
I will follow a simple and inspired (and hopefully entertaining) checklist for my blogs such as:
- Places Visited (will make links for the geographically challenged)
- Best Discovery
- Most Enlightened moment
- Most frustrated moment
- Best purchase
- Best view (insert picture here)
- Grateful for
- Most missed item in the US
- Favorite person online masters in pharmacy administration met
- What I would like everyone to stop and appreciate for a minute
- Biggest tug at the heart moment
- Patience level on cialis24pharmacy online a scale of 1-10
- Fell in love with .
- Realization of what I can live without
- What I accepted
- Looking forward to
- Funniest moment
- Reminded me
- Shout out to (someone that has been on my mind)
Please provide any suggestions of checklist ideas that would be fun and entertaining I am open to all possibilities.
And I am requesting that anyone/everyone send me a favorite song to put on my Ipod!! If you should be so kind, I would love to listen during my many train rides. Send to: Jana.email@example.com
Exciting days ahead! Will miss you all! Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers. Hopefully, this trip will enlighten me so I can inspire a ripple effect amongst the world!