On March 21 and 22, I will be instructing Freedom Personal Development’s Reading Smart- Speed Reading Workshop – at the Holiday Inn in Appleton, WI.
If you have not yet reserved your seat, please enroll today (online or by phone 888-233-0407) space is limited. You can also check out our National Workshop Schedule for additional dates and locations.
In the 7-hour Reading Smart Speed Reading Workshop, you are GUARANTEED to:
– Double your reading speed
– Increase the amount of information you comprehend
– Learn 15 proven strategies for reading faster on paper and screen
– Decrease your existing reading workload by 70%
Date: March 21 and 22, (Monday and Tuesday)
Time: 8:30 am – 12:30 pm (both days)
150 Nicolet Road
Appleton, WI 54914
This general outline provides time for interactivity and eyes-on exercises where you work to achieve YOUR personal best.
– 5 Reasons Why You May Be Overwhelmed
– 5 Common Misconceptions that Increase Your “To Read” Pile (and 6 Strategies to Reduce it!)
– What Your Reading Speed is Right Now
– What Your Reading Speed Means
– 10 Reading Myths (and their Truths)
– 3 Most Common Habits that Reduce Reading Speed
– 13 Methods to Read More Effectively (that are NOT taught in schools)
– 3 Simple Ways to Read Better and Faster On Paper AND On-Screen
– Top 10 Reading Distractions (and How to Reduce Them!)
– Making Your Reading Pile More Quality
– 3 Types of Comprehension and When to Use Them
– Cheat Reading (aka “Finding the Important Information Quickly!”)
Enroll online or by phone 888-233-0407
See you all at the workshop on March 21 and 22.
PS – I will also be instructing the Memory Training Workshop the afternoon of March 21 and 22 at the same hotel. If you would also like to enroll in that workshop and have 2 full days of personal development, click here to enroll or give us a ring at 888-233-0407.