Freedom Personal Developments Reading Smart Speed Reading Workshop is coming to Atlanta, GA on August 30 and 31. If you are outside of the Atlanta, GA are, view our National Workshop Schedule for other dates and locations.
If you want to be more efficient, manage information overload and read faster, this workshop is for you! If you have not yet reserved your seat, enroll today (online or by phone 888-233-0407) space is limited.
During this workshop, my friend and college, Leah Simpson, you will teach 15 proven methods to read faster and comprehend more. These techniques are NOT taught in schools (but they should be.)
What will be covered:
– 5 Reasons Why You May Be Overwhelmed
– 5 Common Misconceptions that Increase Your To Read Pile (and 6 Strategies to Reduce it!)
– What Your Reading Speed is Right Now
– What Your Reading Speed Means
– 10 Reading Myths (and their Truths)
– 3 Most Common Habits that Reduce Reading Speed
– 13 Methods to Read More Effectively (that are NOT taught in schools)
– 3 Simple Ways to Read Better and Faster On Paper AND On-Screen
– Top 10 Reading Distractions (and How to Reduce Them!)
– Making Your Reading Pile More Quality
– 3 Types of Comprehension and When to Use Them
– Cheat Reading (aka Finding the Important Information Quickly!)
Date: August 30 and 31, 2010 Monday and Tuesday
Time (on each day): 1:00 – 4:30 pm
There are a few seats in the workshop still available, you can enroll in the Reading Smart Workshop on our website or by pone 888-233-0407.
See you at the workshop August 30 and 31, 2010.
Speaker in the Atlanta, GA area